Monday, April 6, 2015

Late 05/05 - Such a long, long day x.x

The day's bad: well, obviously, I didn't get to my blog. Not that I forgot: I worked early shift on Easter and then we went to my parents-in-law to celebrate it. It was nearly 10Pm when we got home. I said: screw it, I need to sleep. I wanted to write a decent post, and it wouldn't have happened.

Oh, and, I realized I already forgot about NaPoWriMo. Daily writing isn't quite compatible with daily activities. Still, maybe I can catch up...

The day's good: had fun at the parents-in-law's :) coffee, cupcakes-in-a-mug, playing cards (my team won X3), and crepes. My brain couldn't do the short memory thing anymore, but I could still play well XD and we got easter eggs :D

Note to Future Self: better late than not, beter good than botched.

No comments:

Post a Comment