Friday, April 24, 2015

24/04 - Belgium's got talent :D

Today's bad: got made to feel that my current job's worth less than my previous one. There's no comparison; and though it's true I still miss part of the previous one, my current one's better for at least the fact I never have to work alone. As I like all my colleagues, every day's fun - even when, like tomorrow, I gotta get up at 5.30.

Also, 5th day in a row, 4th early shift of the week. I'm spent. Sunday I'm at home, but Monday it's early shift again, as is Tuesday... As my job's not creatively stimulating, and I've been too tired to do anything at home, this is starting to get on my nerves. Can't wait to go back to a 4-day week.

Today's good: Belgium's got talent was aaaaaaaaawesome :D we don't usually vote, but tonight we did for the most amazing dancing couple! And the guy proposed to his girlfriend after their performance, it was sooooo romantic. I cried, cuz, y'know: woman XD. Anyway, I hope they'll win!

On vous souhaite la victoire :)

Note to Future Self: one more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment