Monday, April 6, 2015

06/06 - Moons and toons

Today's bad: god I had a creepy nightmare. The dream was normal enough that I really 4hought I was awake, up until some kind of meteor appeared to be heading towards earth. When it came close enough... turns out it was the moon from Majora's Mask.

(so much creepier in-game - you know it if you've played it)

I just can't recall if it was the N64 version I saw (which is the one I played back in the day, and still own because duh), or this one, but one thing for sure: that one up above captures the essence of the blight that was gonna befall the earth. I woke up shortly before it was to hit the earth.

It did remind me of something: I got a bad feeling about 2016. Or, rather, about reaching 2016, and in that dream I mentioned that. Not that we'll have a moon crashing XD but, something unpleasant still has to happen, on a global scale. I'll be happy if that feeling's proven wrong.

Today's good: you know how you can plan your day, and then the day ends and somehow other things happened? In our case, it was Borderlands'S Claptastic voyage - which is fun save for the last boss. When you jump in the fight and die even before reaching the ground, that's no longer fun. So, we started a new campaign with the new characters, and that's about it.

Note to Future Self: need to write and go on DA. And catch up on NaPoWriMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment