Thursday, April 16, 2015

16/04 - Glasses

Today's bad: didn't get enough time to write, though I'm still gonna try to get some done before dinner. Also, I think I might need reading glasses. They'd mentioned a possible need for it when I'd gone for a medical exam for work, and today it was mentioned again as we went for Steph's glasses. I do feel fatigue at the PC, and we do a lot of screen-watching. My eye-sight may be near-perfect, I don't want to take chances.

Today's good: got caught up with NaPoWriMo, and tiny bit of writing done:


Still have some difficulty getting into my writing, but, I'm starting to understand what that means - generally that what I have is wrong, or boring (it does happen), or I need to go a different way. So I create new characters, quite simple ones, but that can give some insight into world and culture (and die without my caring too much *ahem*). So, yeah. I like to change PoVs a lot. It generally means adapting the writing style to the character's vocabulary or way of speech, and that's so much fun. With, y'know, lasting characters << XD

Note to Future Self: glasses, good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment