Thursday, April 2, 2015

02/04 - Long day ahead

Today's bad: well I'm posting this super early because I know it won't be happening tonight: I'm working til 7.15, and tomorrow is the early shift, which means getting up at 5.30. I've also slept poorly and gotten woken up several times (including by bf and by the cat jumping for the doorknobs), so I don't expect much out of today.

Also, I dreamt about a giant wave crashing down and drowning everything. For some reason, Benoit Poelvoorde made a cameo in my weirdass dream. Somehow, we survived by swimming to the surface at some point. Then it was kitty wakey time.

Today's good: well, so far, it's getting my morning coffee, and seeing the kitchen counter nearly spotless clean (had a cleaning urge yesterday evening, was crazy). It's the only place in the house that clean - for now. After working with someone lacking structure and insight, my brain demanded some form of balancing out. That was it. Plus, from working in an irreproachable environment, you start wanting the same thing at home.

Oh, and I dreamt about one of my characters last night. I was his mother (which, considering the actual mother, isn't flattering for me at all). It's the strangest thing how you can feel guilt for the lives your characters have, even though they're the ones telling you what you envision is accurate. Since I'm a little crazy, I view these characters a bit like friends, and that poor kid has suffered. And perhaps there's yet other reasons I dreamt about this, I don't know; last thing I remember, before getting brutally woken by bf getting up, was that I was on the phone with him and asking how his day had been. My brain's still trying to figure this out, but without all of the bg story between mother and kid, can't really explain why this is so weird (and I so don't feel like explaining right now).

Note to Future Self: ... I wanna go back to bed ;.;

No comments:

Post a Comment