Tuesday, April 7, 2015

07/04 - Cats and facts

Today's bad: Spider-Cat got stuck.

Ehhhh this ain't the way to Kansas...

See, he's not allowed outside yet, as he still has staples in his side (the wound has healed nicely and he's full of energy... obviously), but the weather is soooo nice I wanted some fresh air in the living room. So, I opened one side of the window, and kept the shutters closed.

Unsurprisingly, mister here jumped up at the shutters, and at the window, and crawled all along the shutters behind the closed window... and then, I heard no real noise anymore save for 'mrowwww'... Yup, stuck kitty cat. The problem is that this side of the window's basically stuck, so, I had to pull on it, and luckilly he managed to crawl out on his own. Then I shut the window. :( XD

Today's good: I was again reminded of how I've grown as a person in the last, oh, 7 or so years. And how that is something to be proud of and consider as an achievement. Kind of interesting to see how you can know another person better than they know themselves, as well. Ahh, old wounds, old scars, old certainties, and always new ways to colour them in and make them beautiful. There's always a bit of disappointment that remains towards the source of the scar, even a little bit of anger, but remembering that my scars are nowhere near as vast and ugly as the source's puts things in perspective. You live, you learn, you look back and then turn towards the future once more, and take a step. I, at least, am free to do so.

Note to Future Self: ... you took my words there with your good.

No comments:

Post a Comment