Sunday, April 19, 2015

19/04 - Hauling

Today's bad: despite working only 5 hours, it felt like so much more because I 1) hauled a large amount of beer bottles, 2) then a large amount of fruit and vegetables, and 3) well the clean-up was pretty quick, since we had our weekend help. My right arm hurts and it's already been happening that I wake up in the night because it's sleeping... but, compensating with some valerian to ensure deeper sleep. It's working well.

Today's good: was gona write, but I got stuck to the tv and Persona 4 << (which is ironic if you know the game). It's proving to be far more fun than I expected. Now all I need is Persona Q, and 5 once it comes out.

Also, been doing much thinking while gaming, and I know how to continue my writing, which is for tomorrow. Along with catching up on NaPoWriMo again XD doesn't help that Steph's been home all week, I spend time with him instead of my PC. Poor Pc. It misses me. XD

Note to Future Self: relax and let it flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment