Wednesday, April 8, 2015

08/04 - Dear god that cat's getting on my nerves

Today's bad: aside from the cat's constant whining driving me nuts, I'm globally pissed off. I give up on getting this house cleaned. I just don't care anymore.

Today's good: I wrote. A little - well, a lot, if you consider the three poems and random blurb.


I dunno what it's about. I guess my frustrations. Or something. I don't like today, despite having been creative. I feel the need to cry and throw things, which won't happen of course because I like the stuff we have. But I feel so... disheartened. Knowing nothing's going to improve, I see no point trying anymore - all I want is to crawl into my shell, my little world, and stay there.

Note to Future Self: communication. Both sides. Do it. This is gonna get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment