Sunday, June 28, 2015

Late 27/06 - Stress and Sex

(yeah, ain't that a nice title?)

The day's bad: got basically verbally assaulted by one coworker for not doing my work right. At the time, I was already not pleased about the tone, especially since I went to the store to do groceries shopping with bf. However, as I thought more about the situation of the day before, I came to realize this attack was more than unwarranted - and, I suspect, someone else's. There's been a lot of negativity going around from one specific coworker, and I'm oh more than fed up with it. I'm making the decision for myself to not partake. With the summer vacation before us, now is certainly not the time to try and divide and conquer, but to team up and support each other. It was a very upsetting moment that lasted for a good deal of the morning, up until...

The day's good: one bottle of genever jin and five hours of sex later, all was well in the world. Like, really well. XD Here's to never forgetting.

Note to Future Self: 'Negative thinking will never make your life positive'.

No comments:

Post a Comment