Monday, June 29, 2015

29/06 - And then?

Today's bad: still upset about Saturday. I've spent most of the weekend replaying the scene in my mind, and one thing's for certain: I'm fed up. Fed up to the point I could become agressive as well, which I hope it won't be coming to. This was supposed to be a peaceful weekend, and much as I've enjoyed it, I'mve been upset at being upset. Gods, I'm so fed up.

Today's good: reached level 70 with my Crusader in Diablo 3, which makes 70 for all six classes << yes, small achievements. XD

Also, trying to write. It's difficult considering I'm still upset, but I'm trying nonetheless. Doesn't help it's again a re-write I have to do e.e and that I have to check through 20+ chapters for the information(s) I need to write this bit. ugh. o.-

Note to Future Self: whatever comes, you did the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment