Friday, June 5, 2015

Late 04/06 - Tired and beyond

The day's bad: getting up for the early shift was excruciating. There'd been an extra stress factor added, which made sleeping all the harder. At some point during work, I started zoning out from being so tired. Thankfully the shift was nearly done by then.

The day's good: aside from buying stuff cheap and hoarding, feeling like total crap and having nothing prepared to eat in the evening, I decided I wanted to go to the restaurant. With how I'm working lately, we can afford such a little extra, and for me it was just a necessity to get away from everything and go enjoy - and bf was more than happy to indulge :) so we had Chinese at our fav restaurant, got drunk (especially me, what with being exhausted), and had an excellent evening all in all (and sake. Such a miracle drink for heavy stomachs!).

Aside from enjoying our evening, just the fact we can allow ourselves to do something like this makes me happy. And I need all the happy I can get.

Note to Future Self: hang in there. 1 more day.

No comments:

Post a Comment