Tuesday, June 2, 2015

02/06 - Cruel summer

Today's bad: it's windy and god do I not want to take out the scooter e.e or work. I'm tired and a bit sick. I get to dreaming about a cushy office job ~.~ (which would probably bore me to tears anyway. XD)

Today's good: well I have my coffee and my Diablo (fabulous day opener), and tonight I hope to finish episode 3 of Life is Strange (and then whine that episode 4 is still in the making x.x). Counting down the days til weekend. I'm less distraught by the sudden disappearance of that suicidal DA person I follow than yesterday, thankfully. And, I'm looking forward to working with my colleague today (incidentally, I seem to be the only one able (willing/content?) to work with her). Knowing alot more about her life now, I understand why she is how she is. ... I just plan on getting home on time tonight. XD

Note to Future Self: 4 more days til weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment