Saturday, June 13, 2015

13/06 - A day

Today's bad: coworker bit my nose twice, once when I'd basically just started my shift. I think the manager took notice, as I was busy speaking with a customer who'd had an issue last night, and who was appreciating the fact I remembered it. I did go and ask her to please not start the day like that. Didn't stop her from snapping at me again later. I do like to work with her, but, next time she snaps, I won't be responding anymore. I am not going to play the negativity game.

Today's good: it was a good day all in all, even got to advise a customer a med for migraine. Looking forward to working with the manager tomorrow, as I haven't got the chance yet to ask how his vacation to Disneyland went :)

Oh, and I made plans with good friends to see each other in a couple weeks. :D

Note to Future Self: always be who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment