Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Late 23/03 - Well I'll be damned

The day's bad: well, obviously, I forgot to write about it. Likely has something to do with being tired (I worked the morning shift, from 6:30AM til 1:30PM), which is something I still have to get used to, but I also witnessed a theft basically from my register. By the time I'd noticed something was amiss, aside from the guy not answering me after he'd set the alarm off, he was gone. Later in the day the police came and I had to give my testimony. I've never been in such a situation. I could have cried from the emotions of it all. And my supervisor set me on other tasks after that, thankfully (have I already said I have great coworkers on all levels?)

Had a makeshift Irish coffee when I got home to subdue the stress. Of course I forgot to put in a new pad e.e

The day's good: some Heroes, some minor re-writing, some anime in the evening (Another is one hell of a creepy show!), and I fell asleep around 10PM without need for pills (which are natural, I don't approve of chemical meds for something like this). Today, I'm well rested. It's a great feeling.

Note to Future Self: proud of you that you're still not giving up despite having missed a second day. This is what they call determination. You need it to write your book. Bit of drawing would be nice too, try out Manga Studio 5's trial some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment