Friday, March 13, 2015

13/03 - Forgotten

Today's bad: I realized around midnight, as I was trying to sleep, that I'd forgotten to write my post. Fact is, I was absolutely broken yesterday, what with sleeping poorly and barely and having a test workday. I was spent. It's the culmination point of months of stress. I could have decided to stop doing the blog,since I missed a day, but instead I decide to acknowledge the failure, and get over it. The blog will continue.

Today's good: aside from the cat coming to drink from the bathwater as we both lay in the tub, my contract was made today, and I'm getting a higher contract to boot! I m totally looking forward go starting on Monday :D I'm getting a three month contract to begin, and all will depend on how well I keep working :)

Note to Future Self: I'm proud of you that you're determined to keep the blog going despite missing a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment