Saturday, March 28, 2015

28/03 - Shoes! Scratch that: books!

Today's bad: we walked into a store. We were welcomed with a dry, smileless 'hello, welcome' that made me want to scream and run for the exit. Seriously. My hair stood on end. I felt more welcome in freaking Chicago O'hare than in that store, and that is saying something enormous (especially if you've ever been to O'hare as a foreigner). Wow. Just, wow.

Today's good: uh, we just discovered a book and cd we ordered that was supposed to arrive on April 4th was delivered several hours ago. Huh. Cool! Now to finish reading Long Earth, and put in some reading of my friend Paul's novel, and I can get on this one:



Note to Future Self: remind yourself the short story was good. This one will be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment