Monday, March 30, 2015

30/03 - Lies and light

Today's bad: I got angry. The righteous kind of angry. The affronted kind of angry. Not that I did anything about it (except venting, and again now), but I hate being reminded of certain things. I hate seeing a lack of evolution and, furthermore, I hate liars. I really, really hate liars. And pity them, as they hurt themselves just as much as those they lie to, and ultimately live a false life. But when they hurt good people though, I get angry. ... it's kind of nice to feel, right now. Almost thought I didn't remember how emotions work.

Oh, and, I think I got a couple of Jehovah's witnesses at my door today. I pretended not to be there. They went away, luckilly. << (although it would be an interesting experiment to let those people in and watch them react to a gothic-Dragonized environment and maybe talk to them about ghosts and suches and gods, had my skull-icecube-receptacle been full... I am mean. XD).

Today's good: lookit:


Hell yeah. New writing! Completely fresh and pretty :D I have a hard time getting into my character's emotions right now, but, they still manage to tell me if something's off or not. After this chapter, I can finally start re-writing the parts I'm actually interested in. YES. e.e

Note to Future Self: don't say you don't care about something when in fact you do; don't feel guilt when none is shown you. Snakes are beautiful, but some are deadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment