Wednesday, March 11, 2015

11/03 - Ugh

Today's bad: how difficult can it be to update a freaking game >.< I deleted Heroes of Might and Magic 6 a few years ago because I got a game-freezing bug that Ubisoft denied, for several months, even existed - to eventually have to tell all Nvidia cards are affected. Patches didn't work. Nobody there was even helpful (at least no one from Ubisoft itself!). But I adore that game, and having found an expansion I wanted for a ridiculous price, I decided to install it again. Of course I can't update the damn thing, and therefore I can't install the expansion because it requires the patch (seriously, game from 2013, the patches aren't included?!). Dear gods. Dear gods. And this is hoping that my second-hand awesome graphics card will work, since it's an Nvidia too. ... I seriously love that game. >.<

Today's good: finished Dragon Age 2 for the second time, now I'm done with it for now. That game still feels botched in so many respects, but well, can't go from 1 to 3 directly. Coming from the Bioware Studios though, I am very disappointed.

Note to Future Self: oh boy oh boy workday tomorrow, hope I get hiiiiiired :D

No comments:

Post a Comment