Sunday, March 1, 2015

01/03 - Greenery

Today's bad: I don't really know. Though I am still a bit tired (and sneezing), I'm feeling pretty okay today. So... oh, yeah. My cat came home bloodied. Like he'd been in a fight and killed something. He's perfectly fine, though, so I don't know what to think... Hopefully he didn't murder another cat.

Today's good: we planted some vines along a blindingly white wall that's been greatly annoying me for a couple of years. The neighbours who built what I call the 'white box' kindly told us we could re-paint the damn white plastic boards they used. Well, I had another idea a few days ago, and now we'll have to see if it'll work out. I'd love a wall of green e.e

Note to Future Self: never question the eccentricities of computers. Just appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment