Thursday, March 5, 2015

05/03 - Of kidneys and cats

Today's bad: as I applied for another job today (the third in one day, go me!), I met this girl whom I'd be replacing at one store, and god that poor girl. She has kidney failure, in the form of pus and blood and bacteria and she's in a lot of pain. She said she was on 8 meds just to go to work. She was completely bloated. And, she's going to the same hospital I went to, so I could tell her how good they are there. She'd also had a cyst previously that, from what I understand, had wrapped all across her lower back. ... my myoma seems so tiny in comparison.

Today's good: aside from applying to three jobs, and getting kitty cuddles, I feel better today than last week. It happens on occasion that negative emotions get the better of me and I get depressed (who doesn't?). Getting out of the house today and back on the metaphorical horse did me a lot of good. And, the good period of time for jobs is coming again, so that's good too. Tomorrow's a day for me.

Note to Future Self: hey, Tomorrow-Self: get writing. Or drawing. Anything creative, but god damn do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment