Tuesday, March 24, 2015

24/03 - Gaming heaven

Today's bad: hmm... I guess the fact I broke a bag of Easter chocolate eggs as I tried to scan it in during groceries shopping. I caught 'em all. XD

Today's good: ... my dad got me Final Fantasy Type 0. I could've cried cuz YAY FINAL FANTASY TYPE 0 OMG. It plays differently than other FF's, takes some getting used to, but I already know the story's gonna get me hooked. I almost cried when the soldier and his chocobo died at the beginning, it was so touching... And oh yeah, Japanese dubbing!!! Colour me ecstatic :D

Also, I had a pretty cool dream. I dreamt my scooter turned into a black panther, and even a black doberman, and it was being all protective. When I say my scooter's my best bud, I'm apparently not kidding XD I really enjoyed that feeling of being protected by a faithful, strong beast.

Note to Future Self: clock's still ticking, writing needsa happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment