Thursday, February 26, 2015

26/02 - Can't complain

Today's bad: well, can't complain really. I could, but I don't want to XD because, same ol' same ol'.

Today's good: nothing feels better to a gamer than finishing a game (even one finished previously). Thing is, when first I got Dragon Age: Origins, my graphic cards couldn't run it properly. Then bf got himself a new card, I inherited his, and OMG yes smoooooooth game. Thus, it's like totally re-discovering the game, and enjoying it. So I defeated the Archdemon and I was like, YES X3. I know. Gaming can sound silly; until I tell you it's through gaming and movies I honed my English skills, broadened my mind, learned things... and it's overall a positive endeavour. :)


And I just answered a caller survey about my cellphone contract. The guy was so nice, I just couldn't refuse (also, ye gods, it's 8:30 PM and they're still working D: ). That's my good action for the day XD

Note to Future Self: you had fun yesterday evening. Must repeat. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment