Monday, February 16, 2015

16/02 - Decisive

And here we go! First step towards a year-long journey through life and mind ^^

Today's bad: got an e-mail today that I wasn't hired. Again. This time by a firm that's desperately seeking applicants and employees, with no better reason than 'we got people with better profiles'. In the meantime, it was my second interview for two seperate jobs; for one job, they even told me they saw me starting. And then this. I'm honestly sick and tired beyond words. It's been six months. I'm still unemployed. If it wasn't for my (acquired) massive ego, I'd be bawling like a kid and hiding in a dark corner! I feel so hurt. All I want is to be done trying - or having to try. It's gone on long enough.

Today's good: After a really busy week and something like 5 applications (of which two interviews), I gave myself a moment to do some arting. I absolutely needed to. All things creative make me happy, and it's about time I stop forgetting that. I'm not done with it yet, but I'm looking forward to finishing perhaps tonight. I'd given myself the yearlong task to make a drawing a month; this will be February ^^



















Note to Future Self: now's your time to shine, girl. Come on. Make us proud by succeeding at this! Imagine how happy you'll be to look back and be able to say: I did it. So do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment