Tuesday, February 24, 2015

24/02 - Omfg

Today's bad: I came home today to this:


Yes, that's the puzzle I'd completed a few days ago. The cat happened, perhaps not even 5 minutes after I'd left. Bf spent three hours salvaging it. ... I was not happy. -.-

Today's good: aside from getting the puzzle done after three more hours, I got some new second-hand clothes from the local thrift store thanks to my dad. I badly needed something new for job interviews, and I just can't afford to go to a 'regular' shop (where I usually find nothing I like anyway). I do love thrift stores. I've gotta look through my good old clothes sometime and donate those I won't wear anymore. Seems only fair, especially since some of those I wore, like, once. Helps the local economy ^^



Note to Future Self: appreciate everything, and everyone, you've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment