Friday, February 20, 2015

20/02 - Quiet

Today's bad: got woken by my cellphone. I don't sleep with it nearby (yes, I'm one of those people who believes its waves are bad for ya), and bf thought it wise to bring it into the bedroom... of course it had to go off (I had no idea it went off every hour for a few seconds after getting called). Only upside is that upon calling the temp agency back, I might (read: MIGHT) get a two week job. Definitely could use the moneys. This week's been a bust job-wise, but I expected nothing more from a vacation-week.

Oh, and, watching the news right now: a woman got attacked with acid at a supermarket, apparently because the supermarket (not the lady herself!) was blackmailed for money. Just... wtf's wrong with the world. This is beyond disgusting.

Today's good: well, I finished something: my puzzle ^^ now all I need is a frame to put it up. I'd forgotten how pritty (and complicated!) it is *.* thank goodness I found the picture! I'm good at puzzles, but this one's really something else. 's why I'd bought it while I was in the States several years ago ^^



Note to Future Self: yes, the world's a scary place. Don't let this be a reason not to live. Just live.

No comments:

Post a Comment