Wednesday, February 25, 2015

25/02 - Early

If I don't do it now, I'll either forget, or not be able to write this post down. So.

Today's bad: I slept badly. Had a hard time falling asleep due to situation stress and this being a crap week for jobhunting, and sometime during the night I think I woke up because my arm was completely numb. I can't tell if I dreamt that, or if it really happened. Either way, I'm tired. Doesn't help my mood.

Today's good: having my friends coming over in a few hours, which is gonna be so much fun - and do so much good. The bad thing about being unemployed is that it basically cuts you off from social contact. You crawl in your shell and only occasionally crawl back out, and even so that doesn't last long. Yes, mildly depressed, but the good thing about that is that it's inspiring some (depressing) art XD I still need to vacuum and get the living room ready, but I hope to have time to at least sketch out my idea.

Note to Future Self: you really need to take the time to say 'enough' and dive into artistic creations. Stop letting all sorts of fears cripple you. You know the situation will improve - you know this is how life works. You're supposed to learn about what's truly important in your life. A salvaged vase can be a lot sturdier than a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment