Sunday, February 22, 2015

22/02 - Peaceful

Today's bad: it started a few hours ago, but I got this massive ear ache when I hiccough. I don't feel sick, so I'm guessing I somehow twisted something in there if that's even possible? It really hurts ._____.

Today's good: it's been a lazy Sunday. Been very needy. So I spent most of the afternoon in bf's arms watching Big Bang Theory (because best show ever). I realize I've got a lot of things to do (one of which will happen after I'm done writing this: sending yet another job application out), but today was just not that day. I notice I'm falling back on a bad habit of thinking everything's just gonna take too long or whatever poor excuse I have. Thus, today was Cuddle Day.

Note to Future Self: we're too lazy today. Therefore: pffffrrrttttt. *nod*

No comments:

Post a Comment