Thursday, February 19, 2015

19/02 - Discoveries!

Today's bad: the cat scratched my arm. He got stuck up in the attic, so I lured him in from the ladder and grabbed him by the neck, but he got a bit scared from being suspended in high air and clung to whatever he could find. I'm now a few scratches and a band-aid richer. But, at least the cat got back down (and I just know he'll do it again next time we open up the attic e.e)

Today's good: while searching for old travel papers I found all sorts of old notebooks, and artwork I'd once gotten from a former friend. She may hate my guts anymore, but boy oh boy am I still ever so grateful she once took the time to send these to me <3 and I salvaged some gifts gotten from another former friend (whom I hope doesn't hate me XD), which I'd kept in a neat Dragon tin box. Alas, keeping candy for over 10 years isn't really a smart move... What can I say, I'm a hoarder <<



Note for Future Self: next time the cat's in the attic, put on some damn shoes, go grab the cat, hold him tight and get him calmly down (perhaps preferably in a towel). Remember that he's a hyper kitty. Grabbing him from over the ledge them suspending him like a potato bag is NOT smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment