Wednesday, February 18, 2015

18/02 - Rollin'

Today's bad: I broke one of my Dragon statuettes through no one's fault but my own (and the damn ironing board's). No idea if I have any superglue in the house X(

Today's good: you know the best part of today? I asked myself this morning: what can I get done today so I can write it down in the 'good' section tonight? I was actually thrilled at the idea of getting something done! Which is a bit of a new feeling, and a good one :D so it turns out I got some copper shining, clothes ironed, got an old puzzle on the way for which I have no picture anymore, and tonight is Return of the King extended edition-night.


Aaaaand I totally just discovered my netbook has a pinch-function like a tablet. Well huh. Neat!

Note for Future Self: no using Sidol without gloves. If you can't find gloves, don't use it. Our fingers are still smelling -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment