Monday, February 23, 2015

23/02 - Yay!

Today's bad: another rejection. This one's special though: apparently I'm not fit to be a salesclerk due to my professionnal background as a salesclerk. I know where they make their distinction though (no experience selling freaking shoes), but come. ON. Stupidest reason yet to reject my application. It's so ridiculous I can but laugh at it and inflate my ego some more. Geezes.

Today's good: came a little late in the day, but I've got great friends coming over Wednesday evening ^^ we'll eat wok and play on the Wii, which is going to be oh so awesome.

And for today-specific good: I wrote. Not much, mind you, but sufficiently to be happy with myself. The important thing here is to get back on the damn horse. Writing is my oxygen; I need to breathe.



Note to Future Self: stop forgetting writing is your oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment