Saturday, July 25, 2015

Late 23/07 - Good day

The day's bad: exhaustion.

The day's good: on the one hand, it seems the issues I still had at work with one of my colleagues are over. From one day to the next, she's friendly again, she talks to me again, as though there never was a problem to begin with. Whatever happened, whatever the problem was, I'm just relieved we can functiln normally again. It is a bit hard for me to trust this sudden turnaround but, as she doesn't strike me as a hypocrite, I'll choose to trust it. Besides, trust is much more comfortable. Still wonder wtf the entire issue was about.

On the other hand, we went out to the evening market with a couple of good friends and ended up going to the Chinese restaurant XD this entire trip was not planned to begin with, but it did a hella good ^_________^

Note to Future Self: technically, it's already future self typing, so.

No comments:

Post a Comment