Friday, July 17, 2015

17/07 - Truth be told

Today's bad: somehow dreamt about my old job. I was living in a store really ressembling it, but it was closed because well, bankruptcy. And then people came who wanted to shop, and I told them the store no longer existed, and they pointed out all the stuff that was still there. So I figured, hell, I can just sell them some of the remaining stuff. ... I think this means I'm still stuck in that past. XD

Today's good: today was a good day for supplies shopping ^_______^


Got 30% off everything at bf's aunt's store ^^ yay sales! And having a creative person in my extended family, who owns such a store :D

Note to Future Self: principles vs pressure; you've come too far not to be true to yourself anymore. In the long run, the short pain based on truthful reasons is far more beneficial than the long hurt born of lies and forced deceit. You have always got a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment