Thursday, July 9, 2015

09/07 - Interesting day?

Today's bad: Pc didn't want to make internet work. One reboot later, here I am XD

I'm also very interested to see how things will go at work today, and especially tomorrow. I'm quite calm again after a good night's rest, and also quite ready to take no more bullshit. I plan to stay neutral and not get angry anymore (which is when ego can really help << XD), so I'm curious. Got several replies ready, should I need them.

Today's good: I dunno; I feel like drawing, because I do have some residual GRR that needs evacuation. However, I'd also like to write, and play Diablo, and I have like 3 hours total. One hour each is so not gonna happen XD

I guess the best good is just that I feel fine. Not so angry anymore - and, more importantly, not afraid. There was a time, 20 years ago, when I would probably be hiding somewhere, unwilling to set foot outside and to have to go to a place I knew was bad for me. Now, I'm ready for action babeh, let 'er come at me. It's just a shame it's got to come to this for no freaking reason. I'm not responsible for another's issues in life, nor do I accept to be victimized. But I also don't want this to influence my life, or my job. I like my job and other colleagues too much for that. At some point, this is going to stop, and I just hope I will be able to contain my rage until then. I don't like people using others for their own cruel benefit, and that's what that colleague is doing with another, and what is pissing me off the most.

Justice, dammit.


Note to Future Self: the Dragon has taken flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment