Wednesday, July 1, 2015

01/07 - Feelin' hot hot hot e.e

Today's bad: it's barely 9 and it's 23,5°C in the living room, after a night of complete darkness. I'm thinking opf closing the shutters again, just to preserve myself from more heat XD and I was thinking of calling the garage to see if I could bring in my scooter for repairs, but... do I really want to drive in this heat? Not really. So, chances are I won't. Considering I found I've still got oil, it's not a necessity to go.

Today's good: feeling refreshed after a 12-hour sleeping marathon, which was only paused after briefly waking up to bf's alarm clock (but I'd already slept 9 hours by then, so. XD). You know you're tired when you go to bed at 9 PM and fall asleep nearly right away despite the heat!

The plans for today are to finish Isaru's first story arc (so very damn close! 3 pages left that I'm totally gonna delete as I got a few ideas yesterday evening just before falling asleep XD), begin Ine's (dun dun dun... yeah, you so don't know why the dun XD), and just try and not melt into a puddle - which reminds me I better get a bottle of water handy. And likely start off with a lil' Diablo 3 because Witch Doctor X3

Note to Future Self: aux armes, citoyens XO

You get old art from 2007. Because damn, it's funny. We need funny. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment