Thursday, July 30, 2015

30/07 - Return to thought?

Today's bad: still really tired. Tried to go through the day without a coffee, but major headache said no to that. And, yes, that could be a withdrawal symptom, as I've been having too much coffee (again!) lately. Plus, time of the month... On top of an active job, it all sorta crushed me. Oh well. By tomorrow, I should be good again. I can tell the lack of morning coffee (replaced by purifying tea) was a step the right way.

Today's good: I haven't gotten to my own writing yet, but, I made a character for the roleplay I signed up for. There's something very titillating about having no real limitation in the kind of character you can make - like the good ol' days of RPing that, I feel, I do have missed. I plan on making a second character (a reformed executioner because fun! :D ), but here's my first one:


She's kinda very super loosely based on my Kassandra in that, years ago, when I was still pretty much a newbie (with tons of personal issues), I'd had her be a demon whose form was something spidery. Oh, and, she was known as the 'black widow'. And, yeah... Deidre is basically a mix of Kassy's looks (except with blue eyes, Kass's were green when she was still human), of her temper before she became a Vampire (... my own characters are so messed up XD), and the spider's there because they scare and fascinate me and omg Cashew the spider. Seriously. Best idea I had all day. XD

Now to find time to draw Deidre... (by the way, Deidre? Yes, based on Daedra. Elder Scrolls ftw)

Note to Future Self: time now to go kill off some characters for plot's sake << XD;

No comments:

Post a Comment