Friday, July 17, 2015

Late 16/07 - Bit of a blur

The day's bad: not sleeping enough. Too much coffee, again, but I skept sufficiently to be able to work. Just, not to work on my writing ._____.

The day's good: sadly, all I recall is getting through some levels of Bubble Witch Saga 2. .... yes, this is oh so much le sad.

Oh, and, it's not specific to this day, but I may start roleplaying online again. In fact, I've already signed up to the forum XD I'm a bit scared it might interfere with my writing but, on the other hand, I'm really looking forard to interacting with other people again. I think it might actually be beneficial for my writing ^^

Note to Future Self: how many times need I say to write your posts the day itself? You know you forget most of it after sleeping XE

No comments:

Post a Comment