Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Late 14/09 - Kaput

The day's bad: I slept 4 hours while still being sick. Needless to say, writing a post was out of the question. Plus, I wanted to make this day justice, cuz omg what a day XD

The day's good: it was a day of happenings! Some bad, some good, which make for an entertaining day. Morning sucked so I asked bf to drive me because downpour, and called my dad to pick me up after work (and, as it turned out: downpour). Work went pretty smoothly despite my lack of sleep (praised be my numberrific brain e.e), discovered my manager's working non-stop all week which is insane and makes a person feel guilty they're not doing more, but as I remind myself: we all have our limitations, and they're different for all of us. I'm already working beyond mine. Nearly every day I'm thinking I need a two-week break, because this is my body's way of saying I need it. Honestly, were it not for the awesome colleagues, I might already have had to stay home sick because stress is the greatest adversary in these situations, and I have very very little of it thanks to the work environment. Just noticed I'm losing more hair than usual. Could be fatigue. Could be eating habits. Lack of vitamins. As long as it's not another myoma, I'm A-OK. XD

Anyhow, then it was time to go home through the downpour. Dad stayed a while (and listened (who's gonna get that reference << XD)), much kitty luvin', and then he left. And knocked back on the window like five or so minutes later because *dun dun DUNNNN*: his care didn't start. Turns out the battery died because the lights had remained on (cuz, y'know, downpour). So after another hour of waiting for the repairman, he was all good to go, and bf and I got to our bath XD and later ate pizza burgers (which are surprisingly good, but way too expensive compared to a regular pizza), watched Breaking Bad, and went to bed at 9.30.

And so ended an eventful day. XD

Note to Future Self: a day to remember. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment