Thursday, September 3, 2015

03/09 - Dreams

Today's bad: all sorts of weird-ass dreams, ranging from being Layton to being told by my manager I couldn't have Facebook without company approval and I was like, wut, I've had it for years... and a car driving off into the water in the Layton dream, like it was totally natural. And I know there was more weirdness, but I forgot the rest. The funniest thing to note was that I was a man in the Layton dream, with the flat chest (and I made a writer's mental note in-dream like: ah, so that's how it feels to be breastless), but no idea if I had more << XD I doubt it. Still... it was all so weird. XD my brain needs to stop with the work-related dreams, seriously. Especially ones that seem real right until I wake up XD

Today's good: having more ideas to draw Jocelyn (who's Jocelyn? So far, a random idea with much black and hot pink), having no ideas on how to write. And feeling like this morn' is another Diablo morning. Because it's the one game that truly destresses me. And I'm moving along nicely in Seasons. Witch Doctor ftw! But tomorrow I really, really need to do something creative, so here's to hoping I'll sleep well and be awake when I get home.

Note to Future Self: I feel it in my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment