Thursday, September 10, 2015

10/09 - Ugh e.e

Today's bad: still sick. I was considering switching shifts with a colleague tomorrow, but she'll just have to work the early one. I need my sleep. Took me 30 mins to get up this morning. No way I'm getting up at 5.30.

Let it be said this is the kind of colleague who, when you tell them you are sick, say 'join the club' and explain why they are basically more sick than you. This wouldn't bother me if this were the kind of colleague who, y'know, helped her comrades and supported them and shit. I just want to say to her: yeah well, twice in my life I was sick enough to feel I was dying, so beat that you *insert ugly cussing*.

Bitchiness courtesy of being literally sick and tired.

Today's good: I'm gonna Diablo the hell out of my morning.

Edit: I got the Seasonal kitty! YES!!!


Today is a good day X3

Note to Future Self: less nice, more neutral.

No comments:

Post a Comment