Tuesday, September 15, 2015

15/09 - Moving

Today's bad: still have a bit of headache from yesterday, which is more of a pressure I believe to be stress from sick + lack of sleep. Considering I slept round the clock, I expect the pressure to diminish somewhere along the day.

Today's good: gonna do some Diablo for starters, then I dunno. I dream of continuing my writing. I've been thinking a lot about it and am starting to figure out pain points. I basically have a whole 'internal' war starting as though out of nowhere, but, considering the fact I've got people on that continent with a certain sensitivity to fluctuations of energy, it doesn't make sense they wouldn't see it coming. Or at least sense that there's a change in the air, something going on, and perhaps I could continue with a detached scene that leads this in (note: 'lead in' is a dutchism from 'inleiden', with a translation of 'introduce/prelude'... I love languages XD).

Anyhoo, I'd really like to get to that this afternoon, and redo Jocelyn because I'm already dissatisfied with what I have, and so many more things I wanna do... We'll see how far I get. So you may expect an edit <<

Note to Future Self: blank O________O

No comments:

Post a Comment