Wednesday, September 30, 2015

30/09 - A breath, quiet

Today's bad: I'm tired. Slept 11 hours, and though I know I am rested, I remain tired. I wanted to get up early enough to check my writing - well, I checked it, noticed a scenery flaw, and closed it. I'm working too much to disconnect properly. I don't care anymore. And blah de blah. Of course I care, just not right now. And I need to re-adjust to working a half hour earlier (meaning getting home a half hour earlier, too :) ). Just... uuurrrgghhhhh fulltime weeks stoooopppppp. No want no more D:

Today's good: that will be surviving the day. And eating. And likely having some pudding :) and the coffee tasted good, too. And I'm getting things done on DA, commenting, replying to comments... The necessary.

Note to Future Self: keep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment