Friday, September 25, 2015

25/09 - Last workday for the week...

Today's bad: I'm still feeling upset about some stuff of yesterday. Not going to go into detail, let's just say work's being emotionally taxing.

Today's good: Diablo willing, I'm gonna have a morning blast. I feel too brain-tired to do any writing, so that'll wait. At least I fixed the story-issue I had, which makes me tons of happy.

I may start re-writing other stories to clear my brain a bit (not today, though). I really miss my Aneskia, and there's some things I need to improve in her story. I just... really want to start writing the novel itself. Little by little, the world's getting pieced together and I'm starting to get a clearer view of what it 'currently' looks like. And how I'm gonna get my two protagonists together XD but, yeah. The threat's getting more defined, I'm seeing now how certain events could even take place at all (one being THE reason the story begins at all!), and globally a much better idea of how certain things (minerals/animals/andthesuch) came to be (did you know the aur and gernate the people mine is actually very ancient dragon scales/blood that's been in the foundations of the continents since time immemorial? No? What am I talking about? << XD)

Anyway. Before I create new problem zones for my brain to busy itself with. XD

Note to Future Self: referree.

No comments:

Post a Comment