Friday, September 11, 2015

11/09 - Fuck this shit

As expected, the colleague I was complaining about yesterday called in sick for... the next 10 days. And we heard from one of her friends that this has basically all been orchestrated, as she needed three more months of work to start leeching off the system. This coming from someone who has complained numerous times about the homeless and 'strange people' and even blaming what disease she has on their germs. I only see one parasite here. Well, I'm actually hoping never to see said parasite again. Liars and hypocrites get no compassion from me, quite the contrary.

The very mean part of me is wishing for her to get sicker than she (possibly) already is - the nicer part of me is saying: I don't give a fuck about that parasite, there's other and better things to spend energy on.

Considering my long weekend has become just a weekend courtesy of, I'm going to spend it locked in another world. I have to have moved on from my writer's block, and I need to have drawn.

That's the challenge for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment