Thursday, January 26, 2017

#26 - Pose st-- well, method study I guess fits better


I still think something's not quite right with the proportions, but well since I skipped hands and feet... <<

The idea here was to take yesterday's stick figure and expand on it. I'm currently missing the correct measurements of legs, which do seem too short none... though maybe the feet would fix that problem.

Oh well. As you can see, the pose got altered during the drawing (hence why I kept the original stacked version), this to accomodate my playing with muscles and arm turn. I do think the shoulders are too broad, but then this is a guy, so... I dunno?

I'm gonna have to take bf as model to further refine my working method. <<

Also, I hate that I have a tendency towards having characters lean. I dunno why. I tend to lean more on the left myself, so maybe that explains it.

No comments:

Post a Comment