Tuesday, January 10, 2017

#10 - Elshir Royalty

Slowly recuperating.


Not what I was going for at first, but then I just let thigns happen. There are quite a few issues with this, namely everything except the face (gods I love the face), but ah well. It's been two hours. I can't make it look right.

Next time, I'll use a reference. But the face. The face is good. Yes. *nod*

No colours because they bring out all the flaws XD just a princess, in a dress, clearly having a bad day. It's amusing how I always imagine Elshir royalty in fancy Victorian-y dresses - lots of puff. Well, at least I always imagine Taelin dressed like this. Hence the unhappy face, because she was the rebellious kind of princess who basically did everything wrong out of spite. She didn't like being a princess. She became a decent queen eventually, somehow thanks to the presence and support of a bat-shit crazy shifter who cared more about animals than people (except for her, surprisingly enough). Things really got weird XD

Taelin of the Elshir, enjoying (sorta) a stroll in what I expect to be sunlit castle gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment