Monday, November 16, 2015

Week 05 - Standstill

Haven't achieved anything the past week - not even this blog. Late shifts, filled days, led to a good week nonetheless... just not in Crea-Land. And let's not mention exhaustion (I slept 11 hours, still exhausted). I've been drained for a couple months, but it's reaching its peak. My arms hurt, fingers feel bruised, and I just want to curl back into bed and forget the world exists.

Writing: no writing per se, but some fun daydreams and character building and suches. I really need to take a break from my current story and work on something else within the world, like other characters. Even though I really need to finish what I'm working on (damn those history-altering characters!), I also really need to visit other places. Perhaps it'll be a good time to edit other works.

Drawing: just the thought of picking up a pencil and paper makes my brain groan in despair.

Other: alas, I haven't done much in other areas either. Stitching takes a lot of time that I haven't had. I managed a little thing early in the week, and didn't pick up the needle again. I don't know how this week will be in that regard.

Challenge: apparently the previous challenge was already too much asked, so I'll go with this: do anything creative. The fact this is in itself currently challenging makes me very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment