Sunday, November 1, 2015

Week 03 - Sort of productive

I suppose the main achievement is that I completed my writing challenge, and even managed to write two bar scenes: both with the same character, at different points in time. It was pretty interesting to feel the difference.

Writing: just the bar scenes. I planned on writing more of them, but somehow I lost the motivation to do so... or, rather, I just wanted to stick to the other character, but alas I had nothing else to write about him XD been thinking though about my current main writing (featuring Ine and the Alweira), about little details I missed while writing the current scene, and how I can still right the wrong.

Art: myes well I was supposed to sketch out the Dream, and I sorta did: ...in my head. << so challenge semi-completed. I know what I want to do, the trick will be to match the vision to the reality.

Other: my best achievement of the week (along with getting the Champion Season achievement on Diablo 3 because gamer):



Challenge: alright, for this week I'd really like to continue writing about Ine and getting that chapter completed. I don't think I've far to go to get it done, but considering how difficult it is for me currently to write, it's a worthy challenge.
And, sketch out Dream on paper. Dammit. <<

No comments:

Post a Comment