Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 04 - Vacation bad

It was a long, stressful week at work, resulting in little time for anything creative. I actually just now finished my challenge for the week << which is no real feat since I just had to write one paragraph. Apparently.

Writing: 

None were fast enough to hold the young man back: he slipped away with ease, almost causing his comrades to accidentally reveal their presence by calling out to him. The Alweiran beasts' ears twitched as the young man made his way through thick shrubbery, but none of them dared move, and so he reached the back of the wagon with but a few scratches from particularly sharp branches. He reached a hand for one of his wounds, and dropped dead.

I already had the first sentence, the rest I just wrote, and with it I conclude another chapter because it's a (fun) weird way to finish it XD I can feel it's been forever since I wrote anything. Again. And that I wrote myself into a corner. Again. XD

I kind of know where to go from here. We'll see how it goes.

Art: nothing so far. I know I still have 'Dream' to do. Not forgetting. <<

Other: some progress made:



In other news, I have this very annoying feeling that something really bad is going to happen sometime between my birthday and the end of year. I don't know what, I don't think it will be directly relevant to us, but I feel as though it'll give the world pause for a second. Considering the current state of affairs, I suppose it's not unusual to feel this way, so I guess this feeling relates to it? I don't know. I can but hope energy will shift and whatever it is, will be averted - for, as Tarot is but a warning and not a certainty, I do believe events can be averted. And here I go sounding nuts XD oh well. Choosing to think of X-mas and decorations and what we'll be eating (I'm thinking gratin dauphinois).

Much more fun to think about.

For now I feel lost in between two states of being. Kind of not finding myself, while having hold of me nonetheless. I think I haven't Dragonized enough lately << which reminds me that I still want to write a book app with Dragons. I just need someone to take care of the software part << *hintHINT*

Challenge: I won't be expecting too much this week considering I have an annoying workweek ahead with too many late shifts. I can't do much in the morning. So, I'll make it broad with: draw something. Anything. However I want/manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment