Thursday, September 24, 2015

24/09 - Yes, I'm skipping two days

I'm reaching this point where I need to clear up some space in my mind to keep functioning. The blog demands a large portion of RAM I needed to allocate to other priorities. Hence, the folders 22/09 and 23/09 were deleted, empty.

I feel like I need to be home for a few days, but I'm working today and tomorrow. Next week: five days. Week after: five days. Week after: five days. Week after: I dunno yet, but considering things at work I'm expecting five days as well. All will depend on whether our 'sick' colleague shows up with a doctor's note today or not (note: my lungs haven't quite recovered yet from being sick and working). I have a colleague working 7 days coming week, another who's worked over 7/7 for the past two weeks... We're all reaching the end of the rope. I need a vacation like my life depends on it (which, no, it doesn't, but my mental health does). So, after being done with this blog, I'll see about doing some writing to alleviate the building pressure, and hope for 'good' news today.

Damn I'm tired. XD oh, and, I doodled yesterday. Doesn't look like much, but hey: each face looks different. That's pretty good in my opinion (and, no, you won't get to see now).

I wanna go to the movies :X

No comments:

Post a Comment