Tuesday, September 1, 2015

01/09 - 'Tis no longer the season

Today's bad: as mentioned before, I'm feeling tired of writing this. I'm also feeling tired of work, what with having several full-time weeks ahead of me still. Only silver lining is a three-day weekend coming up next week HOLY SHIT YES. I really need that. Would have preferred it fall in the week though XD

Today's good: catching up with things online, going to download the Diablo 3 update for future gaming time, then it's off with the 'net and on with the... I want to say writing, but I don't know if it'll work out. I'm still unsure how to continue. I'm figuring out that factions are working against one another, but that's as far as I've gotten. D:

Note to Future Self: little is better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment